Spring is here and so is McDonald Construction’s Signature floorplan lineup!
The Aspen floorplan features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and 2,994 finished sq. ft. with an option to finish the lower level.
- Gourmet kitchen
- Open great room with fireplace & wall of windows
- Study with barn door
- Rear spacious mudroom
- Tranquil owner’s suite with luxury spa bath, free-standing tub & oversized ceramic tile shower
- Bedroom 2 with en-suite
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 share deluxe Jack & Jill bath
- Laundry room
- Future media/game room with optional pub & fireplace
- Future bedroom/flex room & 3/4 bath
- Generous storage area
Click here for additional information on this floorplan and where you can build it!
The Hills at Johnson Ridge – Eden Prairie, MN
WE ARE OPEN AT THE SALES CENTER!
11152 Johnson Ridge, Eden Prairie
Ensconced Woods – Chaska, MN
The model is officially underway, and set to finish in fall 2023! Home packages starting from the $900’s+. ISD 112.
For more information on our model, available lots, home designs and neighborhood happenings follow our Instagram account @ensconcedwoods, Facebook account @EnsconcedWoodsofChaska or visit our page here.
Hampton Hills – Plymouth, MN
We have 7 NEW homesites available in the 7th addition of the Hampton Hills community. Stay tuned for updates on our inventory home coming this spring/summer!
For more information on the available lots, home designs and neighborhood happenings visit our page here.
These homeowners added a mother’s suite to their newly built single-family home. For more information on projects like this, please visit our page here.
We’re excited to see you there!
We hosted a ‘Behind the Walls’ tour for housing industry professionals and the MN Green Path committee of the ‘Ever-Green Cottage’ Net Zero Home, a 2023 MN Green Path Master Certified All Electric Home built by McDonald Construction and architecturally designed by SALA.
Visit our blog post to learn more about this home!
Stay tuned for updates and upcoming events on this home!
Renovations take your home from ordinary to extraordinary! Contact us for your next renovation project or visit our page here:
- Whole Home Renovation
- Multi-Generational Additions
- Fire/Flooding Restoration
- Kitchen Remodels
Spring is finally here! Steve Jacobsen, McDonald’s Customer Care Manager, shares a few spring home care tips:
- Test your air conditioner when outside air temperatures are above 55 degrees and check before the 90 degree weather comes
- Check exterior caulking
- Check H.R.V filters
- Turn off your humidifier
- Turn on sprinkler system and/or exterior faucets
- Reinstall any screens removed for the winter
Volume is back! Teresa St. Amant, McDonald’s Director of Architectural Design, has pinpointed vaulted ceilings as being one of the most historically influential design elements to date. These spaces are used to enhance the home by….
- Allowing for additional windows, thus maximizing the natural light and airy feeling of a space,
- Giving the illusion of a room size larger than reality by drawing the eye upward, and
- Creating an opportunity for “jewelry” features such as beams, lighting fixtures, and ceiling treatments.
Great rom, kitchen, staircase or elsewhere? The question this season is not when, but WHERE will you decide to incorporate a volume space in your home?