We hosted a ‘Behind the Walls’ tour for housing industry professionals and the MN Green Path Committee of the ‘Ever-Green Cottage’ Net Zero home, a 2023 MN Green Path Master Certified All Electric Home built by McDonald Construction and architecturally designed by SALA.
Features of this home include:
- Department of Energy Net Zero Ready
- ALL Electric Home
- Energy Star New Home
- Pella Reserve Traditional Triple Pane Windows
- Fly Ash Concrete
- 4″ EPS 360 ECO Foam Under Concrete Slabs and Thermal Break Between Foundation
- 11-1/4″ Thick Double Stud Framed Exterior Walls
- CertainTeed Smart Membrane for Vapor Barrier
- Insofast Insulated Wall Panels and Thermax for Basement Plates
- Closed Cell Spray Foam for Top and Bottom Plates
- Sanctuary Dense Pack Cellulose
- Air Source Heat Pump
- Hybrid Water Heater
- Photovoltaic Panels by Cedar Creek Solar
- Tesla Powerwall
- SPAN Electric Panel
- EV Car Chargers
Visit MN Green Path for more information on building green.
Visit our pages for more information on building green and custom offsite projects
Stay tuned for updates and upcoming events on this home!