We hosted a ‘Behind the Walls’ tour for housing industry professionals and the MN Green Path Committee of the ‘Ever-Green Cottage’ Net Zero home, a 2023 MN Green Path Master Certified All Electric Home built by McDonald Construction and architecturally designed by SALA.
Features of this home include:
- Department of Energy Net Zero Ready
- ALL Electric Home
- Energy Star New Home
- Pella Reserve Traditional Triple Pane Windows
- Fly Ash Concrete
- 4″ EPS 360 ECO Foam Under Concrete Slabs and Thermal Break Between Foundation
- 11-1/4″ Thick Double Stud Framed Exterior Walls
- CertainTeed Smart Membrane for Vapor Barrier
- Insofast Insulated Wall Panels and Thermax for Basement Plates
- Closed Cell Spray Foam for Top and Bottom Plates
- Sanctuary Dense Pack Cellulose
- Air Source Heat Pump
- Hybrid Water Heater
- Photovoltaic Panels by Cedar Creek Solar
- Tesla Powerwall
- SPAN Electric Panel
- EV Car Chargers
Visit MN Green Path for more information on building green.
Stay tuned for updates and upcoming events on this home!